- A mod for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- A fortress located southeast of Northwatch Keep
- To give the player a third skill option – Conjuration in addition to Archery and Destruction – for ranged attacks.
- To give more power and role playing options for Death Knights and Necromancers.
- Intensive and packed with combat, secret rooms, and puzzles.
- Lore given more precedence over traditional level design principles.
- Capable to build mods dependent – from a technical and lore point of view – on this.
- Three new Conjuration spells Witherbolt, Ruinbolt and Wraithbolt.
- Deals 35 damage. Apprentice level and default cost 50 magicka.
- Deals 65 damage. Apprentice level and default cost 141 magicka.
- Deals 100 damage. Expert level and default cost 301 magicka.
- All three spells stagger when they are dual cast and all undead are fully resistant to them. Note that the staggering effect to work, you must have unlocked the Conjuration Dual Casting perk.
- Also contains four different pieces of secret and custom loot.